13 August 2010

even sunlight is finite

my friend brandy came and took some photos out on the ranch the other day. catherine and i got to play dress up and find the light and the results, i think, are nothing less than stunning.


she shot these on infrared film, which creates the dreamy, ethereal look. i can't believe my normal evening turned into these images - if only every day could be so glamorous. it was fun to be on the other side of the camera (for once) and see the photographer's process.

4 comments:

mahler76 said...

My God infrared pictures are so nice!!! wish I could do that with my digital camera.

Indigo moon said...

wow these are stunning.
I love them so much. they make me dream and make stories!

Alice said...

stunning, just like you said

maya said...

yes, i want to get ahold of some infrared film now!

alice, var i sverige kommer du fran (om jag far fraga)? jag bodde dar ett ar under gymnasiet :)