22 July 2011

from the Airstream on the hill

comes the Sunshine Chronicles.


I may be unemployed, but I sure have been keeping busy! Much of this busyness has been in making an avant-travel journal in which I document life from my wobbling, bobbling perspective in a decidedly non-journalistic fashion (handwritten, glue-sticked, taped, stapled). It consists of fewer hard facts than spastic interpretations of sights seen rendered in combinations of words and pictures.


I had so much fun making Issue #1, Keeping Current (Summer 2011), which covers Santa Cruz, the Central Coast, L.A., finally returning to SLO town (and my little silver trailer above the sea).


Want one? Leave me your address! 

4 comments:

therewillbenomiracleshere said...

OMG SHOT GUN! MAYA - I MISS YOU.

kh Bearo

becky said...

omg! can i get one!!!

4127 SE Reedway St.
Portland, OR 97202

Maya said...

coming your way! <3

Samantha Price said...

631 Almar Ave.
Santa Cruz CA 95060

i am so excited for you and adventures. Still got a copy left?